About Me

My photo
Pensacola, FLorida, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Fairhope, Gulf Breeze & The Eastern Shore, Florida, Alabama Gulf Coast, Perdido Key, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Pam Roberts, and I am an avid gardener, artist and florist. I design florals using garden flowers - much like you would pick from your grandmother's garden. Along with my weddings, I offer Workshops - where I teach you how to entwine your own wreaths. These workshops are a fun way to spend the morning and are a great way to spend time with friends and family.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Orchid & Peony Centerpieces Cobalt Restaurant Caribe...Pam Roberts Floral Designer, Pensacola, Perdido Key, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Alabama...




Please click on photo to enlarge full screen - Enjoy!
Orchids from Thailand coral peonies, parrot tulips & wisteria...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your work is lovely! Are you on flickr or Facebook? Do you have a website? I am a florist in Chicago and just love seeing what other florists out there are doing...its really inspirational. You have really mastered texture and I bet flowers are far more plentiful down there in Florida! You can even get local ones! Must be nice!

I'd love to talk more!

Here is my website:

www.kiokreations.com

Great work! Kristen