About Me

My photo
Pensacola, FLorida, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Fairhope, Gulf Breeze & The Eastern Shore, Florida, Alabama Gulf Coast, Perdido Key, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Pam Roberts, and I am an avid gardener, artist and florist. I design florals using garden flowers - much like you would pick from your grandmother's garden. Along with my weddings, I offer Workshops - where I teach you how to entwine your own wreaths. These workshops are a fun way to spend the morning and are a great way to spend time with friends and family.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Look for my Artwork in the Spring Issue of Somerset Life Magazine - Available in April 2009

Ya'll - I am so excited & honored to have my artwork featured in The Spring Issue of Somerset Life Magazine!As an artist - this is something you dream of - Please Visit thier website and read more about all of the wonderful magazines they offer! If you are looking for a magazine that will inspire you to live beautifully EVERY DAY! - you have found a home!
- Somerset Life is all about elevating the art of everyday living to new heights - Finding ways to incorporate old with the new & expressing who you are without even saying a word! You will love it!
http://www.stampington.com/html/somerset_life.html

No comments: