About Me

My photo
Pensacola, FLorida, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Fairhope, Gulf Breeze & The Eastern Shore, Florida, Alabama Gulf Coast, Perdido Key, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Pam Roberts, and I am an avid gardener, artist and florist. I design florals using garden flowers - much like you would pick from your grandmother's garden. Along with my weddings, I offer Workshops - where I teach you how to entwine your own wreaths. These workshops are a fun way to spend the morning and are a great way to spend time with friends and family.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Visit me at American Meadows.com & purchase some seeds for your very own wildflower garden...

Visit me here at http://www.americanmeadows.com/MembersMeadows/EasternMeadows/Pam_Roberts.aspx
and read about my artwork - Then purchase some seeds to sow YOUR own wildflower garden this spring! It is SO EASY and so worth the effort! Just a little effort now, and you have all of spring and into summer to reap the benefits of a good days work! Now is the time to get those seeds in the ground! I have already tilled and planted my larspur seed, queen anne's lace, California poppies, chickory, bachelor buttons and more!! Counting down the days 'til spring!

No comments: