About Me

My photo
Pensacola, FLorida, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Fairhope, Gulf Breeze & The Eastern Shore, Florida, Alabama Gulf Coast, Perdido Key, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Pam Roberts, and I am an avid gardener, artist and florist. I design florals using garden flowers - much like you would pick from your grandmother's garden. Along with my weddings, I offer Workshops - where I teach you how to entwine your own wreaths. These workshops are a fun way to spend the morning and are a great way to spend time with friends and family.

Friday, October 17, 2008

PENSACOLA, FLORIDA BRIDAL BOUQUET WITH ANTIQUE LACE AND PEARL HEADPINS







For my brides, I love to combine the old with the new! This is antique lace from the 1920's that has been wrapped around the stems and then pinned with pearl headpins - Antique lace is sometimes harder to work with, but it is worth the extra effort! After the flowers fade, you can keep the lace wrapped in some acid - free tissue paper and stored in a cool dry location. Years later, when your children are ready to get married - you could use it on their bouquet or as their "something old" on their special day!

No comments: